The Revolution Against Evolution is a fellowship of Christian believers dedicated to answering the tough questions concerning science and the Bible.
Doug Sharp is the author of the book Revolution Against Evolution and one of the compiling editors for Persuaded by the Evidence, published by Master Books and Transformed by the Evidence published by Leafcutter Press.
The Revolution Against Evolution has been translated into Russian.
Doug Sharp has a B.S. in Physical Science from Michigan State University and develops application software for the Michigan Departments of Natural Resources Environmental Quality and Agriculture.
Richard Geer has a B.F.A from Michigan State University and is the staff artist for the Michigan Historical Museum. He an expert in Biblical Chronology and history.
Doug Sharp and Rich Geer produce a weekly television show, also called Revolution Against Evolution. They conduct interviews of prominent creation scientists, and discuss many subjects related to the creation-evolution question. The Revolution Against Evolution has broadcast continuously since 1993 and over 600 episodes have been produced. Call for information about RAE weekly TV program tapings and fellowship at (517) 321-2129.
Revolution Against Evolution also sponsors RAE Adventures, combining vacations with conferences, and exploring areas of interest to creationists. RAE Adventures have traveled to the following places:
- Arches National Park, Utah
- Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
- Natural Bridges National Monument, Utah
- Monument Valley, Arizona and Utah
- Glacier National Park, Montana
- Canyonlands National Park, Utah
- Capitol Reef National Park, Utah
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennesee
- Joggins Fossil Cliffs, Nova Scotia
- Lake Superior Provincial Park, Ontario
- Pictured Rocks, Munising, Michigan
- Kruger National Park, South Africa
- Sterkfontein Caves, South Africa
- Creation Museum, Kentucky
- Creation Evidence Museum, Texas
- Crater of Diamonds, Murfreesboro, Arkansas
- ICR Museum, San Diego
- Red Rock Canyon and Valley of Fire, Nevada
- Canyon Lake, Arizona
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum, Superior, Arizona
- Empire Mountains, Tucson, Arizona