Here are the top ten questions to ask a Christian: 1. Are you ready always to give an answer to every man who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you with meekness and fear? I Peter 3:15
2. Do you have a good conscience? I Peter 3:16
3. Have you set aside your other gods? (pet demons)
4. Is your life different than those who live in the world around you?
5. Have you found the purpose God created for you?
6. Are you doing it faithfully?
7. Are you taking care of your temple as a witness toward others?
8. Have you written down your goals?
9. Is your life filled with peace?
10. Do others see Christ shine through you?